It's 1975, and we're on the prowl among the leopard-print furnishings of the city's newest nightclub, the 'Suave Sav' - Glasgow's Savoy Discotheque.
Although later known for its 'grab a granny' nights, the Savoy was the city's first purpose-built disco, and attracted huge crowds and big name DJs and performers.
The site opened in 1911, as the Savoy Music Hall but did not prove a commercial success. It was then converted into the Savoy Cinema in 1916 but, like many of the more than 100 cinemas in Glasgow, it was destined to close.
A further conversion took place in 1958 when the building became the Majestic Ballroom - known to generations of city dancers as 'the Magic Stick'.. This proved a popular venue with music provided by bandleader Dave Mason.
The interior of the building, and the neighbouring Gaumnont Cinema on Sauchiehall Street, was gutted in 1972 but the facade remained and the site is now occupied by the Savoy shopping centre.
The club, minus these furnishings, is still going strong today.
Please note that framed prints are only available for pick up from The Herald offices: 200 Renfield Street, Glasgow G2 3QB.
UK Delivery is available on our ready-to-frame mounted prints, which are designed to fit standard frame sizes.