An early image of Glasgow's Central Hotel and Central Station, with its massive, Dutch-style clocktower.
Designed by Robert Rowand Anderson, in the Queen Anne style, the hotel was completed in 1883, but was extended, along with the station, in 1901-1906. The extension was designed by James Miller and opened in 1907.
Please note that framed prints are only available for pick up from The Herald offices: 200 Renfield Street, Glasgow G2 3QB.
UK Delivery is available on our ready-to-frame mounted prints, which are designed to fit standard frame sizes.