It's 1981, and following a major fire, the curtains have come down at the Classic Cinema in Renfield Street.
Architect James Miller designed the entertainment complex for Miss Catherine Cranston, better known as the owner of famous tea rooms, in 1916. Cranston's Cinema De Luxe occupied the third floor of the six storey building, with the other floors housing restaurants and tea rooms.
The basement provided a snooker hall and amusement centre.
Please note that framed prints are only available for pick up from The Herald offices: 200 Renfield Street, Glasgow G2 3QB.
UK Delivery is available on our ready-to-frame mounted prints, which are designed to fit standard frame sizes.