A great 1960s shot of Shawlands Cross, when the wee island in front of the Granary pub was just that, an island, complete with a tram shelter, subterranean public toilets, and its own TARDIS-style police box.
We know exactly when this picture was taken, 2.30pm - check the clock!
The lovely corner tenement in the background, now the Linen Bar, was designed in the ornate-Renaissance style by architect Neil C Duff (1861 - 1934), and opened as the Glasgow Savings Bank in 1906.
Please note that framed prints are only available for pick up from The Herald offices: 200 Renfield Street, Glasgow G2 3QB.
UK Delivery is available on our ready-to-frame mounted prints, which are designed to fit standard frame sizes.